Andrew has over 7 years of experience in public accounting, the majority of which has been focused on tax compliance and advisory. During his career, his efforts have been focused on tax compliance and advisory in many industries with an emphasis on retail, logistical consulting, financial services, real estate and transportation services. Through this experience he has gained extensive knowledge working on federal, state and local partnership, corporation and individual tax returns.
Andrew graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance in December of 2008 from Dallas Baptist University, as well as a Master of Business Administration degree in Accounting in May of 2011 from Dallas Baptist University. Andrew joined J. Taylor as a Senior Associate in the Tax Department in January 0f 2014. Before joining J. Taylor, Andrew was a Senior Tax Consultant with the Multistate Tax Services Department at Deloitte.
Andrew's areas of practice include:
- Tax planning and compliance
- Tax research and consulting
- State and local taxation
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Computations and accounting services
- Due diligence and financial projections
- IRS and state representation
Andrew's involvement in civic and professional associations past and present include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Fort Worth Chapter