Garrett joined JTaylor as an Analyst at the beginning of 2015. Throughout his tenure at JTaylor, Garrett has played critical roles in the development and management of key advisory engagements in the healthcare industry. Garrett is an expert in healthcare revenue and revenue cycle support which he leverages when performing transaction advisory, financial due diligence, and managed care contracting support services. His extensive healthcare knowledge allows him to managed buy-side due diligence efforts including Quality of Revenue, Quality of Earnings, and “Black Box” analyses in the healthcare space for hospital systems, ambulatory surgery centers, and physician groups with EBITDA ranging between $1m and $30m. Garrett is also proficient at accounting and financial statement analysis as well as business enterprise valuations.
Garrett graduated Cum Laude from Texas Christian University’s Neeley School of Business with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Accounting with Honors and the distinction of a Neeley Fellow. In his free-time, Garrett enjoys hunting, hiking, fly-fishing, and barbecue.
A Microsoft Office Specialist in Word, Access & Excel, Garrett's areas of practice include:
- Transaction support, including business enterprise valuation and fair market value assessments
- Due diligence, including financial and market projections
- Managed care contracting support for both physicians and hospitals
- Operational efficiency and profitability studies
- Strategic planning, including market studies and financial projections
- Revenue cycle, pricing strategies, and managed care support
- Accounting & financial statement special projects
- Compensation plan development, monitoring, and commercial reasonability testing
- Claims dispute resolution and litigation support
Garrett's involvement in civic and professional associations past and present include
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- TCU Young Alumni Board Member