Since joining JTaylor in 2007, Haley has gained experience in a breadth of practice areas allowing her to provide quality service and work products to her clients. Her fields of expertise include physician practice valuations, physician compensation plans, fair market value assessments, due diligence related to mergers and acquisitions, and managed care contract negotiation support. Haley also has extensive knowledge related to fair market value cost allocations for services provided by and between large health systems and their affiliated joint venture hospitals.
Clients served by Haley in the healthcare industry include large multi-hospital health systems, physician-owned hospitals, specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and physician practices. Haley has also served healthcare and non-healthcare clients in areas involving claims dispute resolution and litigation support.
Haley is a graduate of Texas A & M University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. She is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts and is a Certified Valuation Analyst.
Haley’s areas of practice include:
- Transaction support, including business enterprise valuation and fair market value assessments
- Due diligence, including financial and market projections
- Income guarantee, on-call, medical directorships, and management services agreement fair market value analysis
- Mergers and acquisition support services
- Strategic planning, including market studies and financial projections
- New facility and service line planning
- Operational efficiency and profitability studies
- Managed care contracting support
- Physician compensation plan development, monitoring, and commercial reasonability testing
- Claims dispute resolution and litigation support
- Buy/sell consulting
Haley has been actively involved, past and present, in the following civic and professional organizations:
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Fort Worth Pregnancy Center
- Co-Chair, Alliance For Children Pinwheel Society
- Volunteer, Alliance for Children Kids Crew
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Member, Texas A&M Association of Former Students