Jolynn joined JTaylor in 2007 and has over 12 years of accounting and tax related experience. Her areas of expertise include working with corporate, partnership, estate & gift, and high wealth individual clients and their closely-held businesses. She serves clients in a broad range of industries, including real estate, farming and ranching, investment partnerships, oil & gas and professional services.
After earning her Bachelor of Business Administration and Masters of Science in Accounting at Oklahoma State University, Jolynn worked in the tax division at PricewaterhouseCoopers, and later joined JTaylor.
A Certified Public Accountant in the State of Texas, Jolynn’s areas of practice include:
- Tax planning and compliance
- Tax research and consulting
- State taxation
- Financial reporting
- Compilations and accounting services
- Due diligence and financial projections
- IRS Representation
When she’s not serving clients, Jolynn enjoys spending time with her husband and 3 children and cheering for her alma mater Oklahoma State University. She is actively involved in the following professional and civic organizations:
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Fort Worth Chapter
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Junior League of Fort Worth
- Oklahoma State University Alumni Association