With over 33 years of experience as a Texas CPA, Mike provides business advisory and tax planning expertise to our clients, with special emphasis in the areas of real estate, oil and gas, manufacturing, professional services, auto dealerships, business formation and estate planning.
A graduate of Abilene Christian University, Mike began his career in public accounting but has also spent time as a CFO for auto dealerships and an oil company before migrating back into public accounting over 20 years ago.
He continues to serve a variety of business clients including corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other business entities as well as individuals.
Mike and his wife Denise have been married 40 years and are the proud parents of three children and enjoy their four grandchildren. They are active members of Christ Chapel Bible Church in Fort Worth.
Mike's areas of practice include:
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
Mike’s involvement in civic and professional associations past and present include:
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Pregnancy Lifeline
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Chairman, Tax Institute Committee, Fort Worth Chapter of Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Texas Tax Institute Committee, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- President, Permian Basin Chapter of Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Fort Worth Chapter