Rizwan started his public accounting career at a reputable accounting firm in Fort Worth, Texas in 2012 and has experience working with various industries including energy, manufacturing and distribution, construction, and other commercial entities. In addition to his industry focus, Rizwan also has experience working with nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plan audits.
Rizwan has a firm understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and applicable standards regarding reporting requirements for audits, reviews, compliations, and agreed-upon procedures.
Rizwan graduated from the University of North Texas and enjoys spending time with his friends and family. He has also volunteered for a variety of nonprofit organizations throughout his career and enjoys giving back to his community.
Rizwan's areas of practice include:
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Internal control assessments
- Accounting and internal control systems evaluation
- Accounting and internal control systems development
- Business consulting
- Due diligence
Rizwan's involvement in civic and professional associations past and present include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Fort Worth Chapter