Marc joined JTaylor’s tax services division in 2015. Marc brings with him over nine years of public accounting experience. Marc’s practice emphasis is in taxation compliance and planning for a variety of industries. With specialized experience serving clients in closely held businesses, healthcare, private equity, hospitality, manufacturing and professional services industries.
Marc graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting as well as a Master of Science in Taxation from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2011.
Marc's areas of practice include:
- Tax planning, research and compliance
- Private equity waterfall allocations
- Compilations and accounting services
- IRS and state audit representation
- Due Diligence transaction support
- Startup business support services
- Forensic accounting
Marc's involvement in civic and professional associations past and present include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Fort Worth Chapter
- University of Texas at Arlington Accounting Alumni Association
- Revive Ministries, Inc. – Board of Directors