Serving a wide range of entities within the healthcare industry, JTaylor has distinguished itself as one of the leading Healthcare Advisory and Valuation firms in the US. Our highly acclaimed team of consultants specializes in transactional support, management advisory services, business valuation, fair market value, and commercial reasonability assessments for healthcare organizations. JTaylor’s expertise provides our clients with the vital information they need.
Transaction Advisory Services
- Transaction support and development
- Business enterprise valuation
- Fair market value and commercial reasonability assessments
- Due diligence including financial and market projections
- New business formation, mergers, and acquisition support services
Enterprise Planning Services
- Strategic planning, including market studies and financial projections
- New facility and service line planning
- Real estate and major capital expenditure planning
- Compensation plan development, monitoring, and commercial reasonability testing
Operations Management Services
- Managed care rate analytics and negotiations
- Revenue cycle, pricing strategies
- Operational efficiency and profitability studies
- Financial reporting and internal control systems review
- Accounting and financial statement special projects
Economic Impact Studies
- Claims dispute settlement
- Litigation support
- Healthcare service quality analytics
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Enterprise Planning Services
- Operations Management Services
- Economic Impact Studies
Healthcare Consulting Partners:
Assisting clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, technology, energy, professional services and consumer products, JTaylor excels in all areas of business valuation. Among the services we provide are:
Estate and Gift Tax Planning and Reporting
We have extensive experience valuing family-owned operating or holding companies and partnerships in compliance with IRS regulations.
Financial and Tax Reporting
JTaylor provides expert guidance in valuing business enterprises, equity investments, specifically identifiable intangible assets, as well as employee stock options and other forms of equity-based compensation.
Business Succession Planning and Value Enhancement Consulting
We assist our clients and their advisors in identifying strategic options, establishing a baseline value for the business or specific ownership interest, and assessing opportunities to enhance the value of the business to ensure a smooth and profitable transition.
Establishing the value of specific assets or ownership interests, evaluating opinions of value, performing due diligence procedures on a target or serving as a consulting liaison with a potential acquirer’s due diligence team are just some of the invaluable services JTaylor provides. Among the transactions we guide our clients through are mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and licensing/contracts involving technology, trade name/trademarks, and various other types of intellectual property.
Our litigation services include valuation, economic damage calculation and/or the assessment of lost profits. Whether it’s a marital dissolution, partner/shareholder dispute, commercial litigation or other business dispute, the professionals at JTaylor are here to provide accurate analysis and competent litigation support.
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning & Reporting
- Financial & Tax Reporting
- Business Succession Planning & Value Enhancement Consulting
- Transactional Support
- Litigation Support
Business Consulting Partners:
JTaylor is a full service CPA firm that believes in building long-term meaningful client relationships. Through year round communications we are able to build and strengthen our client relationships by fostering an environment built on teamwork, mutual respect, trust, care and confidence. Our overall approach requires a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of our client’s business and operations to ensure they achieve their financial goals and to allow us to provide the most effective client service possible. We offer traditional assurance services such as audits, reviews, and compilations. Our assurance engagements are performed in accordance with applicable auditing and attestation standards.
Financial institutions, investors, creditors and regulatory agencies all require various levels of assurance engagements based on varying levels of risk. An audit provides the highest level of assurance and involves examination of source documents. Reviews offer limited assurance and involve primary analytical procedures and inquiries of management. A compilation provides the lowest level of assurance and is representations of management.
Regardless of the level of assurance required, we are committed to providing the highest quality audit, review or compilation services to our clients. Our seasoned professionals accomplish this by combining our distinguished technical skills, our understanding of your business and our commitment to serving you.
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Institutions
- Nonpublic Companies
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Single Audits
Director of Assurance Services:
JTaylor offers more than traditional assurance services. As a valued business advisor we believe in taking the time to gain in-depth knowledge and an understanding of our client’s business as well as the risks they face. This enables us to efficiently provide the highest quality assurance services. We strive to add value to our client’s business and will work with our clients to improve their financial and operational processes by identifying opportunities for strengthening internal controls, operating efficiencies or accounting procedures. We believe this sets us apart and enhances the value of the services we provide.
Frequently a nontraditional engagement such as an agreed upon procedure or internal control assessment will be better suited to achieving the objectives of management. These types of engagements can be tailored to the specific needs of the client. We are committed to being a valuable resource for our clients and their changing needs.
- Internal Control Assessment
- Accounting and Internal Control System Evaluation
- Accounting and Internal Control Systems Development
- General Consulting
- Due Diligence
- Forensic Accounting
Director of Assurance Services:
Our society finances government and advances public policy through a highly complex system of taxation. Unfortunately, the tax burden carried by a business or individual can depend on the sophistication of the tax planning and compliance support available to the taxpayer. JTaylor’s tax professionals have a long history of working with the Federal, state and local tax laws to the maximum benefit of our clients. Our tax services provide a full service and comprehensive approach to addressing your personal and business needs.
We understand that today’s competitive business environment calls for solutions that evolve as your company does. At JTaylor, we bring you solutions for today and tomorrow. Our tax practice can give you a competitive advantage for achieving maximum success. It is because of our highly experienced and proven professional staff that we can be your greatest ally in this competitive business environment. Some of the tax services provided by JTaylor include:
- Federal and state income tax planning and compliance
- Estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Fiduciary tax planning and compliance
- Business formation and structural planning
- Business succession planning
- Operational efficiency and profitability studies
- Business valuation
- Mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations
- Strategic business planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Personal financial planning
- Compensation planning
Tax Services Partners:
Regardless of the size or sophistication of a business, timely and accurate financial accounting is critical to effective business management. We offer a wide range of accounting and reporting services, designed to supplement and/or support the internal accounting function of our clients. These services include:
- Financial statement compilation
- Special purpose reporting
- Transactional reporting and disclosure
- Payroll processing
- General ledger accounting
- General ledger development and analysis
- Accounting systems development
- QuickBooks setup and training
Business Services Partners: